- Advanced Console Technology – Engage the senses with seamless iPod® integration, USB compatibility, Virtual Trainer, Workout Landscape™ Perspectives and the ability to watch TV**. Sight, sound and performance come together in the Engage™ Console, built on the most advanced technology in the fitness industry.
- Comfort Curve® Seat with Easy Adjustments – Newly designed seat provides maximum comfort. Ratchet seat adjustment makes it easy for users to adjust the seat height, even while in a seated position.
- Performance Kit – Optional racing seat and racing pedals gives your cyclists the comfort of their road bike with the features and benefits of the new consoles.
- At-Your-Fingertips Resistance Controls – Allows users to easily adjust workout intensity on the handlebars
- Easily adjustable ski boot-style pedal strap
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the handlebars, in both the upright and racing positions, to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides accurate, “hands-free” heart rate monitoring.
- Seat Positioning – Precisely angled seat post allows users from 4’ 9” to 6’ 5” tall to adjust the seat height for correct Knee Over Pedal Spindle (KOPS) position to ensure proper lower-body mechanics, which reduces pressure on knees and enhances rider comfort. Optional XXL seat post and handlebars accommodate users up to 7″ tall.
- Motivating Workout Variety – Zone Training+™ workouts automatically adjust the resistance level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Engage and Inspire consoles also include goal-based workouts, Fitness Test, and the machine-prompting Aerobics Trainer program to keep users motivated.
From beginners to serious athletes rehabilitating from an injury, a wide range of users will enjoy a workout on the 95R Engage. A comfortable seat with ample thigh clearance, deluxe armrests or side handlebars and at-your-fingertips resistance controls enhance the comfort of every user. And the pedal strap adjustment and step-through design makes it easy to get on and start working out. Also, with the Life Fitness commitment to biomechanics research, the Recumbent Bike easily accommodates a wide range of body types.
- Resistance Levels: 26
- Max User Weight: 181 Kg
- Power Requirements: 10 AMP
- Auto Start: bring power to console when user begins pedalling
- Length: 110.5 cm
- Width: 53.3 cm
- Height: 151.1 cm
- Unit Weight: 79.8 kg
- 15” Integrated LCD System with Touch Screen Technology
- Warranty: 12 Months