- The STEP is multi-configurable – it can be used for traditional and speed step sessions, bootcamps and plyometric training.
- The widest stepping platform on the market.
- Dedicated points for using Resistance Tubes.
- Tread texture varies for increased grip or smooth torsion.
- The heat-welded top mat will not come loose.
- Anatomical target zones for hands and feet.
- Unique secure locking system keeps platforms sturdy.
- Rubber stabilising blocks prevent the STEP and RISER slipping and provide extra cushioning.
- A secure stacking system ensures space-efficient storage.
Both platforms are made from polypropylene that’s strong yet allows a little ‘give’ for superb feel. It’s also light enough to ensure excellent portability. The top mats and stabilising blocks are made from anti-slip thermoplastic rubber, so even the fastest moves can be performed safely and confidently.
Eye-catching colours bring this studio favourite right up to date, with anatomic targets on the top mats for precise workouts. A unique locking system means that STEPs and RISERs fit together securely in multiple combinations.
ANATOMICAL HOTSPOT TARGETS
on the STEP platform enable creative and effective programming, and make it easy for all members to follow choreography.
PATENTED LOCKING SYSTEM
allows for easy transportation of the STEP, and easy transitions from horizontal work to incline work.
TPR ANTI-SLIP TOP MAT
heat welded to the surface allows for fast-paced stepping programming as the mat will not come away from the STEP.
RAMP THE STEP
to create an incline bench and use Power Tubes and Resistance Tubes at dedicated points in the STEP for strength training.
is effective when used as a platform on its own - it gives the opportunity for revolutions, fast
stepping and stacked for introducing