25 motivational quotes to inspire greatness in the gym.
Lacking motivation to get back into the gym? Back in the gym already but feel stagnated? Whatever your situation, reading words of wisdom from successful people can be super-inspiring.
Some are from sports people, some entrepreneurs, world leaders and famous thinkers, but in each of these quotes is something to inspire you in your fitness pursuits. Here are some more of our favourite motivational quotes to help you on your fitness journey.
1. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.”
– Jim Rohn
2. “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”
3. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.”
4. “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision.”
5. “Strength is the product of struggle, you must do what others don’t to achieve what others won’t.”
6. “You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined.”
7. “Strength does not come from the physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
8. “Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.”
9. “It’s not what you do once in a while; it’s what you do day in and day out that makes the difference.”
10. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.”
11. “The road to nowhere is paved with excuses.”
12. “When you hit failure, your workout has just begun.”
13. “A bodybuilder is a sculptor who carries with him his own material.”
14. “Most champions are built by punch the clock workouts rather than extraordinary efforts.”
– Dan John
15. “Stimulate don’t annihilate.”
16. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and at some point you will.”
17. “I don’t diet and exercise. I eat and train.”
― J.R. Rim
18. “You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.”
19. “The barbells and dumbbells you hold in your hands and the way you use them have stories to tell.”
20. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”
– Michael Jordan
21. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.”
22. “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.”
23. “It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.”
24. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.”
25. “Be content to act, and leave the talking to others.’
For more motivational quotes, visit our earlier article here.