- Cables 7×19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
- Adjustments Simple easy to use chrome plated tube-in-tube adjustments for durability
- Belts and Pulleys 4-1/2″ (11 cm) and 6″ (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Cushioning Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability
- Frame Description Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Hand Grips Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant; Handles utilize an aluminum cap for durability
- Instructional Placards Easy-to-follow pictorial instructions illustrate proper user position without words
- Shrouds Optional full front and rear shrouds
- Weight Plates And Guide Rods Chrome plated solid steel guide rods for smooth motion; 7/16″ (11 mm) diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss; Solid-steel weight plates. Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings
Approachable Designs for Novice Lifters
Offers approachable good looks inspired by the latest in interior design.
Durable design utilizes the parts that have proven so reliable in Life Fitness equipment around the world.
Minimal adjustments mean exercisers can complete their workouts efficiently and quickly.
Simple Graphic Cards
Graphic placards identify adjustment points and correct setup, reducing potential intimidation.
Weight stacks are located close to the exerciser, enhancing comfort.
Full Protective Shrouds
Full shrouds protect the weight stack system from everyday debris.