- Adjustments Roller mechanism on seat adjustment provides smooth operation
- Belts and Pulleys Heavy-duty belt system ensures smooth, even motion
- Cushioning Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Foot Platforms Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance
- Frame Description 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Hand Grips Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant; Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
- Instructional Placards Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Shrouds Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers
- Weight Plates And Guide Rods 7/16″ (11 mm) diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss; Drop down incremental weight system; Solid-steel weight plates. Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings
Independent Limb Movement
Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of independent arm or leg action, allow users to obtain more proportionate results, and add more strength-training variety to workouts.
Iso-Lateral® technology delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
Superior Belt-Drive System
Short, direct transmission of resistance through a belt-drive system ensures smooth performance and premium durability.