The Plate-Loaded Iso-Lateral High Row was blueprinted from human movement. Separate weight horns engage independent diverging and converging motions for equal strength development and muscle stimulation variety. It provides a unique path of motion that contrasts the incline press for a workout that’s not easily replicated by other machines.
- Path of motion is opposite of the Incline Press
- Unique path of motion is difficult to replicate using traditional free weights or pulley exercises
- Additional handle provided to allow user stabilization during one-arm exercises
- Iso-Lateral motion allows for equal strength development
- Top Ten selling Hammer Strength machine