- Plate Capacity 5-45 lb (4-25 kg) plates per weight rod
- Standard Weight Horns 4
- Starting Resistance 10 lbs (4.5 kg) per workarm
- Adjustments Spring assist to (where applicable) improve ease of use on adjustments
- Cushioning Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability; Pads have plastic backers to protect and increase durability
- Frame Description Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; Urethane paint guards to protect paint; 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Hand Grips Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant; Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
- Instructional Placards Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
Signature Plate-Loaded complements your existing Signature Single Stations as well as your cardio equipment.
Fits Users of All Sizes
Signature Plate-Loaded is designed to precisely fit the way the human body moves, whether that body is 4'11" (150 cm) or 6'5" (198 cm).
Easy Entry and Exit
This is the most welcoming Plate-Loaded equipment out there thanks to a design that focused on removing barriers to use so more people would experience the benefits.
Low Starting Resistance
People who never thought about Plate-Loaded training can start low and grow with Signature.
Curved for Strength
Each machine mirrors the body's natural points of weakness and strength and provides extra challenge where necessary for effective workouts that feel great.
Visually enhanced graphic placards are placed in plain sight and provide clear instructions for correctly performing each exercise.