- Cables 7×19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
- Adjustments Roller mechanism on seat adjustment provides smooth operation
- Belts and Pulleys 4-1/2″ (11 cm) and 6″ (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Cushioning Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort; All edges are stitched to eliminate any folds in the material that would limit durability
- Foot Platforms Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance
- Frame Description Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Hand Grips Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant; Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
- Instructional Placards Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained; Axis of rotation marked with red indicator to help cue correct alignment
- Shrouds Standard rear shroud on SE models; Optional full front shroud on SE models
- Weight Plates And Guide Rods Drop down incremental weight system (standard on SE models); 7/16″ (11 mm) diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss; Solid-steel weight plates. Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings
Simple Yet Powerful
A great introduction to Hammer Strength performance for novices, but powerful enough to stand up to workout veterans.
Natural Motion and Feel
Attention to biomechanics and the natural motion of the user results in equipment that effectively and efficiently builds strength. Built with the Hammer Strength engineering philsophy that creates strength training products elite athletes depend on.
The full line of 22 pieces is the first step in a Hammer Strength progression that includes plate-loaded, free weight and cable-based strength training. Equip an entire facility with the Hammer Strength presence and attention to performance.
Tough Enough for Any Environment
Sturdy steel tubing, precision welds, and internally lubricated cables help Hammer Strength Select stand up to the toughest environments.
Separate frame and work-arm color options enhance any club or team training facility. Choose from 15 frame colors and 30 upholstery colors.