- Bearings Precision-machined bearings housings provide optimal alignment for smooth, friction-free movement
- Lifeband Resistance™ System Resistance provided by a series of polyelastomer Lifebands, a bound and covered group of elastomer strands
- Adjustments No set-up adjustments are required, which ensures ultimate ease of use
- Belts and Pulleys 4-1/2″ (11 cm) and 6″ (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Cushioning All edges are stitched to eliminate any folds in the material that would limit durability; Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability
- Foot Platforms All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture
- Frame Description Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Hand Grips Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant; Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
- Instructional Placards Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Shrouds Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers
Perfect for New-to-Strength-Training Exercisers
Exercisers new to strength training will enjoy an immediate sense of accomplishment, thanks to low starting resistance levels.
Consistent Resistance Levels Across Machines
Consistent resistance levels across the line allows users to easily remember their resistance.
Biomechanically Correct Design
Biomechanically correct design enables movements that follow the body's natural path of motion ensuring a workout that feels good to users of all sizes.
Lifeband Resistance™ System
Lifeband Resistance™ System features small increment resistance adjustments that deliver measurable progress for exercisers and motivate them to stick with an exercise routine.
The Lifeband Resistance™ System uses push-button controls that are less intimidating than traditional pin systems, and the buttons are conveniently positioned so users can change resistance settings from the exercise position.
No Set-Up Adjustments
Designed with no set-up adjustments for users on the go.
The Circuit Series Program Manual includes ready-to-use workouts developed by Life Fitness Academy to help you meet the goals of a wide range of users. You can also customize your own programs using provided guidelines.