- Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
- The patented FlexDeck® shock absorption system reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
- Simple navigation and ergonomically placed controls, including a lower control pad that brings the buttons you use most often closer to you. And the Go System™ Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions, so you can get started with the push of a button.
- Two removable, dishwasher-safe cup holders and an integrated smartphone/tablet holder, which also serves as a reading rack, provide added convenience
- Customize your equipment by selecting the console that best fits your needs. The Go Console features all of the programming you’ll need to get your fitness programme started. The Track+ Console display of this product is compatible with Android™ and Apple® devices and interacts with popular fitness apps for an entertaining and engaging experience.
- iPod compatible on Track Console only (iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone; iPod Touch 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation; iPod Classic, iPod with video; iPod Nano 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd generation)
- Android™ compatibility: Devices with Android software version 4 and up
- Life Fitness LFconnect accessible on Track Console only. Create custom workouts at www.lfconnect.com; connect to console via USB or Life Fitness Virtual Trainer app
Flexdeck® Shock Absorption System
Our patented system uses virtually indestructible LifeSpring™ shock absorbers to reduce joint stress by up to 30% more than running outside, decreasing the chance of injury for many years to come